SOCASTEE, SC (WBTW) — A collision on Hwy 707 on Monday evening backed up traffic, according to South Carolina Highway Patrol.
The incident that had power lines down and the roadway blocked was at Hwy 707 and Luttie Road.
SCHP was on scene and advised to avoid the area.
Around 8 p.m. troopers said the road had reopened.
No power outages had been reported in the area, aside from some traffic lights.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open liquid nitrogen ice cream shop with a twist in Myrtle Beach
- Analysis: Brady’s NFC championship turned on 2 crucial calls
- Active weather Wednesday ahead!