MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Mayor Brenda Bethune has extended the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration for the City of Myrtle Beach.
Mark Kruea, the Public Information Director for the City of Myrtle Beach said the order is valid for 30 days unless ended sooner and it can be extended again if needed.
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- South Carolina has 2nd highest number of new COVID-19 cases per capita, White House report shows
- Lumberton man charged after drugs found at motel
- Hobby Lobby to end 40% off coupon at the end of February
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets