MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Mayor Brenda Bethune has extended the COVID-19 Emergency Declaration for the City of Myrtle Beach.
Mark Kruea, the Public Information Director for the City of Myrtle Beach said the order is valid for 30 days unless ended sooner and it can be extended again if needed.
- Mid-American Conference cancels fall football due to virus
- MTV VMAS scraps indoor performances, moves to outdoor sets
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- UPS announces surcharge on bigger packages
- Charleston police scanners go silent from public listening