UPDATE 6:23 P.M. 7/7/20 — The person who died has been identified as Timothy Shaw, 56, of Florence, according to Florence County Coroner, Keith VonLutcken.
An autopsy is scheduled at MUSC in Charleston.
The Florence County Sheriff’s Office said witnesses have identified a vehicle possibly involved in the incident. The vehicle was described as a white Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows similar to the photos below.
Anyone with information is asked to call FCSO investigators at 843-665-2121 ext. 373, Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at 1-888-CRIME-SC or “Submit-A-Tip” on the free FCSO mobile app. You can remain anonymous.
7:21 A.M. TUESDAY UPDATE: According to Florence County Coroner Keith Von Lutcken, one person has died. The condition of the second victim is still unknown.
Information is limited at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Deputies are investigating a shooting in Florence County that took place early Tuesday morning.
According to the FCSO, the shooting occurred on Cormac Court in Florence. Two people have been transported to an area hospital.
This is an ongoing investigation, count on News13 for updates.
- South Carolina agents look for man who burned police car
- Police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Two charged after shooting in MUSC Marion Medical Center parking lot
- South Atlantic Conference, Coker University postpone fall sports until the spring
- Truck catches fire at boat ramp in North Myrtle Beach