UPDATE 6:23 P.M. 7/7/20 — The person who died has been identified as Timothy Shaw, 56, of Florence, according to Florence County Coroner, Keith VonLutcken.
An autopsy is scheduled at MUSC in Charleston.
The Florence County Sheriff’s Office said witnesses have identified a vehicle possibly involved in the incident. The vehicle was described as a white Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows similar to the photos below.
Anyone with information is asked to call FCSO investigators at 843-665-2121 ext. 373, Crime Stoppers of the Pee Dee at 1-888-CRIME-SC or “Submit-A-Tip” on the free FCSO mobile app. You can remain anonymous.
7:21 A.M. TUESDAY UPDATE: According to Florence County Coroner Keith Von Lutcken, one person has died. The condition of the second victim is still unknown.
Information is limited at this time.
Count on News13 for updates.
FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) – Deputies are investigating a shooting in Florence County that took place early Tuesday morning.
According to the FCSO, the shooting occurred on Cormac Court in Florence. Two people have been transported to an area hospital.
This is an ongoing investigation, count on News13 for updates.
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- ‘He always had us’: Horry County police officers remember Officer Melton ‘Fox’ Gore at public visitation
- (19) Missouri shoots well, takes down South Carolina, 81-70
- CPD: Suspect wanted for string of crimes injured in officer-involved shooting