FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) — Recruiting Solutions in Florence is looking to hire 500+ temporary Remote Contact Tracers.
The company said they’re hiring contact tracers in Florence, Greenville and Columbia to help South Carolina stop the spread of the COVID-19.
Recruiting Solutions says these workers will contact individuals in SC who have been in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive, conduct interviews, tracings and more.
Interested applicants must complete a free ASTHO Contact Tracer Training course in order to be considered.
Recruiting Solutions is asking all interested applicants to send their resume and training certificate to Tracer@recruitingsolutionsonline.com.
More information regarding job responsibilities and how to apply can be found on Recruiting Solution’s website.
- Duke Energy explains how North Carolina dams, watershed have contributed to Horry County flooding
- Body found by railroad tracks in Georgia turns out to be sex doll
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- SCHSL to meet Wednesday to discuss the status of high school football, fall sports
- 2 wanted, one in custody in connection with ‘large fight’ on Ocean Blvd