AYNOR AREA, SC (WBTW) – Crews responded Saturday morning to a house fire just outside Aynor.
Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to a home on the 3200 block of Highway 129 around 5:12 Saturday morning, the agency said online.
At 5:12 a.m., Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched to 3233 Highway 129 in Galivants Ferry for a residential structure fire.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) May 2, 2020
There were no reported injuries.
This fire is under investigation.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/dBUmOuIYqk
There were no reported injuries, according to HCFR.
The fire is under investigation. Count on News13 for updates.
- 3 injured after attempted armed robbery, shooting in Florence; 5 suspects wanted
- Coastal football preparing for Sun Belt foe Georgia Southern on Saturday
- ‘They were two special people’: Conway police chief discusses challenging double murder investigation of mother, 3-year-old
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- President Trump announces support for Lumbee Tribe federal recognition