CONWAY AREA, SC (WBTW) – Emergency crews responded to a two vehicle wreck on Highway 905 Saturday morning.
Horry County and Conway fire crews were dispatched to the 1900 block of Highway 905 around 6:46 a.m. Saturday.
A post from HCFR said extrication operations were needed to remove someone from one of the vehicles.
Injuries from this wreck are not expected to be life-threatening, according to HCFR.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol also responded Saturday.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Public ice skating to be available at Florence Center in December
- Gov. McMaster urges Dominion to withdraw rate increase request for South Carolina customers
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Police: Florida firefighter assaults woman after argument over politics, points gun at officer
- Man arrested in NC courthouse shooting faces more than 166 years in prison