FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — As part of National Nurses’ Week, McLeod Health honored its nurses, including the naming of its Nurse of the Year, Nichole Filyaw.
“We have amazing patients,” Filyaw said. “They’re why we come to work everyday, cause they need us and we need them. I mean we probably get more out of them than they get out of us but our patients are our everything.”
News13 is told that the nurses’ families were able to watch on FaceTime.
- Grand Strand Health now accepting vaccine appointments for people 70 or older
- Coroner identifies 2 dead after weekend shootings in Marlboro County
- Newsfeed Now: Senators to be sworn in for impeachment, 40-year-old message in a bottle discovered in lake
- Conway lawyer charged with first-degree domestic violence
- Brother-sister duo open liquid nitrogen ice cream shop with a twist in Myrtle Beach