FLORENCE, S.C. (WBTW) — As part of National Nurses’ Week, McLeod Health honored its nurses, including the naming of its Nurse of the Year, Nichole Filyaw.
“We have amazing patients,” Filyaw said. “They’re why we come to work everyday, cause they need us and we need them. I mean we probably get more out of them than they get out of us but our patients are our everything.”
News13 is told that the nurses’ families were able to watch on FaceTime.
- One arrested after shooting incident, hostage situation in Darlington County
- Myrtle Beach tourism industry faces challenges advertising to tourists during pandemic
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Surfside Beach looking to narrow down applicant pool for next Town Administrator