MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Police say an assault investigation is underway after one person was transported to the hospital for wounds consistent with a stabbing.
Corporal Thomas Vest with MBPD says the initial call came in around 1:45 p.m. Sunday to Woodside Ave and Kings Hwy.
Vest says they have one person in custody in connection to the assault. Their identity has not yet been released.
This is all the information available at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- Sidney Moorer asks state supreme court to overturn obstruction of justice conviction
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud