UPDATE AS OF 8:57 PM SUNDAY— Corporal Thomas Vest said the juvenile is alert and all indications are that they will make a full recovery.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Police Department (MBPD) responded Sunday to a possible drowning at the Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark on Ocean Blvd.
Corporal Thomas Vest with MBPD said he cannot confirm the status of the victim but said they are a juvenile and have been taken to the hospital.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates.
- Video shows 14-year-old boy’s terrifying fall off roof while doing construction; contractor cited
- Prince Philip moved to another hospital to be treated for infection
- ‘Magnet for predators’: Hundreds claim decades of abuse by 150 youth center staffers
- Conway new development attempts to keep up with growing population
- Dozens line up outside Bass Pro Shop to buy ammunition