UPDATE AS OF 8:57 PM SUNDAY— Corporal Thomas Vest said the juvenile is alert and all indications are that they will make a full recovery.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Police Department (MBPD) responded Sunday to a possible drowning at the Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark on Ocean Blvd.
Corporal Thomas Vest with MBPD said he cannot confirm the status of the victim but said they are a juvenile and have been taken to the hospital.
This is a developing story. Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County reports most confirmed COVID-19 cases in one day since July
- Ivanka Trump deposed as part of inauguration fund lawsuit
- North Myrtle Beach band upset they can’t play at state championship game
- Lake View preparing to make a run at an 11th state title on Saturday
- ‘Christmas Star’ to light up December sky for first time in 800 years