MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Travinia Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar in Myrtle Beach has teamed up with Myrtle Beach Police to donate 50 percent of their sales tomorrow in memory of Jacob Hancher.
The restaurant posted to Facebook that they’ll be donating 50 percent of their sales for the entire day on Monday, October 19th.
Their Myrtle Beach location is located in The Market Common on Deville St. Their hours tomorrow are 11:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
“Whether it is for lunch, dinner or even just a drink, stop by to show your support for the Hancher family during this time if you can!”
- Second stimulus checks: No $1,200 payments before Election Day, negotiations to continue
- CPL, Florence RedWolves release 2021 summer schedule
- Three arrested in Myrtle Beach kidnapping incident
- Body of missing 21-year-old found in Dillon County
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad