NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — North Myrtle Beach Department of Public Safety (DPS) asking motorists to avoid Hwy 31 due to collision.
North Myrtle Beach DPS said to avoid the area of mile marker 10 Southbound due to a motor vehicle collision.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Georgia communities grapple with rising food insecurity rates
- Biden to GOP senators: Don’t jam through Ginsburg nominee
- Ginsburg’s impact on women spanned age groups, backgrounds
- Sunshine to start off the week
- A cool and sunny start to the week