LAURINBURG, NC (WBTW) – Laurinburg police are investigating after they say a man was shot in the abdomen Thursday night.
At 8:30 p.m. officers responded to 303 Wagram Street with a call that someone had been shot in the abdomen, according to police.
At the same time, officers also responded to Scotland Memorial Hospital in reference to a person with a gunshot wound to the hand, according to police.
It was discovered that both individuals had been shot in an incident at the intersection of Lytch Street and Melton Street, according to police. Both victims were treated locally.
This case is still under investigation and anyone with information is urged to contact the detective’s division with the Laurinburg Police Department.
Count on News13 for updates.
- FBI searching for ‘Too Tall Bandit’ accused of robbing at least 16 banks in SC, NC, TN since 2009
- Lawsuit: Student sickened by mold at St. James Elementary School
- Second stimulus check update: Group pushes $908B plan to break virus relief impasse
- Barr: No evidence of widespread voter fraud
- Marion County business criticized for banning masks inside store