COLUMBIA, S.C. (WCBD) – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham will be making a visit to the University of South Carolina (USC) School of Medicine and Prisma Health.
The purpose of the visit is to discuss the future of telemedicine, the benefits it offers, and how to expand its use throughout South Carolina.
Also this week, Sen. Graham will introduce the Governors’ Broadband Development Fund with Senators Mark Warner (D-Virginia) and Tim Scott (R-South Carolina).
The legislation would allocate $10 billion to help governors across America speed up the deployment of broadband in areas where there is the greatest need.
Sen. Graham will have the visit with the USC School of Medicine on Monday, August 3 at 12:30 pm.
- ‘Afraid for my life’: Portland protesters testify before Congress
- U.S. lawmakers disagree on how to curb violence during protests
- President Trump set to hold White House briefing Tuesday afternoon
- Living Local Carolina: The Horry County Museum Has A Wealth Of Local History… And It’s Free
- President Trump signs off on Great American Outdoors Act