COLUMBIA, S.C. (WCBD) – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham will be making a visit to the University of South Carolina (USC) School of Medicine and Prisma Health.
The purpose of the visit is to discuss the future of telemedicine, the benefits it offers, and how to expand its use throughout South Carolina.
Also this week, Sen. Graham will introduce the Governors’ Broadband Development Fund with Senators Mark Warner (D-Virginia) and Tim Scott (R-South Carolina).
The legislation would allocate $10 billion to help governors across America speed up the deployment of broadband in areas where there is the greatest need.
Sen. Graham will have the visit with the USC School of Medicine on Monday, August 3 at 12:30 pm.
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Baby hit by car as mom, dad argue over custody in North Carolina, deputies say
- Here’s why it’s crucial to quarantine for 14 days after COVID-19 exposure
- New SC General Assembly will tackle redistricting in 2021
- 130 $100 citations for going maskless issued over 3 days in Columbia