Power outages have been reported as severe thunderstorms move across the area.
As of 5 p.m. on Friday:
– Santee Cooper outages: 987 in Pawley’s island area; 561 near Conway bypass & US 701; 5 between Murrells inlet & Surfside.
– Horry Electric has 88 outages near Rabun Crossroads & 335 Near Heron Point Golf Club
– Pee Dee Electric Cooperative: 19 outages.
– Florence County: 527 outages
– Marion County: 394 outages
– Marion County: 549 outages
– Williamsburg County: 1,668 outages
Below are links to area power companies across the Pee Dee, Grand Strand and Robeson and Scotland County. These sites allow you to report outages and to also get updates as to when that power will be restored.
- Santee Cooper Outages map
- Horry County Electric Outages map
- Duke Energy Outages map
- Pee Dee Electric Outages map
- Marlboro County Electric Cooperative
- Electric Cooperatives of SC Outages map