NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Video was caught of some large sharks feeding along the coast of North Myrtle Beach.
Michael Mellnik was flying his drone over the water when he caught footage of large sharks brushing the top and jumping out of the water while feeding on a school of fish.
In the background of the video you can see condos, hotels and the beach with people on it.
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections
- Car in ditch forces lane closure on Hwy 90
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’
- South Carolina agents look for man who burned police car
- Police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser