HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The pedestrian killed in a crash Sunday morning has been identified.
Horry County Deputy Coroner Michelle McSpadden identified the victim as 36-year-old Daryl Isaac Cook of Myrtle Beach.
Cook died of his injuries Sunday morning after being struck by a vehicle at the Hwy. 501/River Oaks exit ramp.
South Carolina Highway Patrol says an oncoming vehicle hit Cook while he was walking on the on ramp.
The SC Highway Patrol is investigating.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Florence Police investigate reported abduction
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Heavy rain Wednesday morning
- Marion’s TJ Sanders seeing many D-1 offers for football