DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – One of two suspects previously charged with murder in a Darlington County shooting death, was released from jail on bond on Saturday morning, according to booking records from the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center.
Tyles Durant, 19, was released on a $75,000 bond after being charged with murder and 3 counts of attempted murder in the shooting death of Jamaal Antwan Baker on August 19.
Around 6 p.m. on August 19, deputies were dispatched to a home on Susan Drive where they found Baker who had been shot, according to previous reporting. Baker was taken to the hospital where he later died.
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive