CONWAY, SC (WBTW) — Officers are investigating after a deadly shooting late Sunday night, according to the Conway Police Department.
Around 11:30 p.m. police were dispatched to the 100 block of Rivertown Boulevard in Conway for a reported gunshot victim in a parking lot, according to CPD.
When officers arrived they found 30-year-old Paul Mishoe dead on scene. There were no other victims, according to officials.
Police arrested Stephen Denis O’Hara, 55, at the scene. He was taken to J. Reuben Long Detention Center where he was charged with murder, possession of a weapon during a violent crime and pointing and presenting a firearm.
The investigation is ongoing, and Conway Police Department asks anyone with any information to call (843) 248-1790.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue
- Gov. McMaster asks hospitals to reduce elective surgeries to speed up vaccine process
- Jared Goff to start for Rams in Green Bay; Wolford inactive
- Florence man charged with attempted murder after stabbing