MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A 2-car crash near Grand Strand Regional Medical Center has sent one person to the hospital, according to Lt. Jonathan Evans with the Myrtle Beach Fire Department.
The crash happened around 7:30 a.m. on Highway 17 near 82nd Avenue North, Lt. Evans told News13. Northbound lanes are blocked as crews work to clear the scene.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Authorities investigate shooting in Lake City
- A pleasant end to the weekend
- Pageland Police Chief tests positive for COVID-19
- Carolina Forest grad Tanner Massey helping the masses in the G-League
- Pet of the Weekend: Meet Sauer!