Deputies with the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office arrested two people and seized drugs at a traffic stop made on Saturday afternoon.
According to their facebook page, the deputies stopped a 1995 Chevrolet Silverado Truck on Highway 20 between Lumber Bridge and St. Pauls, North Carolina.
A search of the vehicle led to the discovery and seizure of approximately 75 Oxycodone pills, 60 Oxycontin pills, marijuana and drug paraphernalia from the vehicle.
Deputies arrested and charged Amanda Gail Oxendine, 44, and Joshua Wayne Oxendine, 25, of Fayetteville.
They both face:
- Two counts of trafficking opium or heroin, two counts of conspiracy to traffic opium
- Two counts of conspiracy to traffic opium or heroin
- Possession with intent to manufacture, sell, or deliver a controlled substance
- Maintaining a drug vehicle
- Misdemeanor possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Amanda Oxendine and Joshua Oxendine were each placed in the Robeson Detention Center under a $900,000 secured bond.
Anyone with additional information or any information regarding drug activity in Robeson County is asked to call the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Division at (910) 671-3191.