AUSTIN, TEXAS (KXAN/WBTW) — A 2-month-old child was found dead Monday morning in Austin, Texas, News13’s sister station KXAN reports.
The infant was found at 5001 South Congress Avenue. The call came into dispatch at 4:17 a.m., police say, and the investigation is ongoing. The business at the address is Austin Express Auto Parts.
Austin-Travis County EMS says paramedics pronounced the baby dead at the scene.
Northbound traffic is down to one lane. APD victim services is on scene.
In a tweet, the Austin Police Department says the death “does not appear to be suspicious at this time.”
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Lawsuit filed after Florida high school student loses parking pass over Trump elephant
- Gap Inc. exiting malls, to shutter 350 stores by 2024
- Chick-fil-A sauces will soon be sold at select grocery stores to help fund employee scholarships
- Parents search for answers after they say toddler’s dental procedure left lasting damage