PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh police say three people are dead and four others are hospitalized in what they’re calling a “medical situation” on the city’s South Side.
Police said Sunday that all of the victims were wearing orange paper bands on their wrists.
All seven people are believed to be middle-aged men.
Authorities are asking the public for information on a party or event in which guests were given orange wrist bands. Police say they’ve identified two venues that were using orange wrist bands Saturday night.
Five of the victims were found in an apartment, one in an elevator outside the apartment and one on the street. The conditions of the hospitalized victims are listed as serious to critical.
Police are investigating.
No other information was immediately available.
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- Florence Police investigate reported abduction
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Heavy rain Wednesday morning
- Marion’s TJ Sanders seeing many D-1 offers for football