CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (WNCN) — A fourth cluster of COVID-19 cases has been identified among UNC-Chapel Hill students at student housing, university officials said Sunday.
School officials say the cluster of COVID-19 happened at the Hinton James residence hall.
COVID-19 clusters, which are five cases or more at a dorm or dwelling, were identified at another dormitory. The school previously reported two other clusters in dormitories as well as another at a fraternity house.
The individuals in this cluster have been identified and are isolating and receiving medical monitoring, officials say. The Orange County Health Department has been notified and university officials are working with them to identify additional potential exposures.
- Loris Police respond to shooting incident Saturday night
- Third stimulus checks: Biden says Americans will begin receiving direct payments this month
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- One taken to the hospital after Saturday evening shooting in Florence
- A warm-up on the way this week