PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola police say a 97-year-old man was severely beaten with his own cane overnight in Pensacola.
The attack happened in the 3000 block of Marcus Drive, according to the Pensacola Police Department.
No suspect information is available at this time.
- Abuse charge against former Pee Dee police officer dismissed
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Gov. Cooper increases NC National Guard troops to 300 for inauguration at US Capitol
- Lake City High School cancels winter sports seasons
- DHEC announces 1,845 new COVID-19 cases; number low due to system issue