GEORGETOWN COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – The Andrews High School varsity football and its coaching staff have been placed under quarantine after a member of the team tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Georgetown County School District.
It is because of this that the Andrews High varsity football game scheduled for Friday has been cancelled, the district said.
DHEC was notified and, according to the district, protocols have been followed.
- SCDOT proposes upgrades to busy Tournament Boulevard intersection in Murrells Inlet
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Graham: Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home