PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC (WBTW) – Local animal shelter, All 4 Paws, has announced that due to COVID-19 they will be temporarily closed to the public and volunteers.
The animal rescue shelter announced in a Facebook post Tuesday that the decision to close their doors to the public comes after a rise of Coronavirus cases in the area.
They made sure to include, however, that the animals who are being sheltered will still be taken care of.
Those who are wanting to adopt a specific pet can still do so by filling out an application on their website, and once approved you will be contacted by their Adoption Coordinator to schedule an appointment.
They also announced that during the time away, the shelter will be working on plans for their new clinic.
- One arrested after shooting incident, hostage situation in Darlington County
- Myrtle Beach tourism industry faces challenges advertising to tourists during pandemic
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Surfside Beach looking to narrow down applicant pool for next Town Administrator