A zookeeper in Australia is in critical condition after being mauled by two lions.
The 35-year-old woman was cleaning their enclosures on Friday when she was attacked.
The incident happened at Shoalhaven Zoo about 100 miles South of Sydney.
Paramedics found the woman unconscious in the lion enclosure.
She was then airlifted to a Sydney hospital in “a critical but stable condition,” police said.
The zoo was not open at the time of the incident due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Man wanted in connection with 2 stabbings in Myrtle Beach
- Making the Grade: What’s it take to outfit a school for a pandemic?
- Midway Fire adds sensory kits to vehicles to calm individuals with autism
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Gov. McMaster, state leaders to discuss re-opening schools Wednesday