COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — Authorities are searching for the person or persons responsible for beheading a beagle in Columbiana County, Ohio.
According to the Columbiana County Humane Society, a female beagle, named Trouble, was found decapitated in her owner’s backyard on January 5, two days after she was reported missing.
The Columbiana County Humane Society is offering an $8,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the responsible individual(s). Mahoning County Crime Stoppers is also offering a $2,000 reward.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact East Palestine Police Department at (330) 426-4341.
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Nearing 6,000 confirmed deaths in SC after Sunday’s DHEC report