CBS News - The maker of Sara Lee, Nature's Harvest and other brands is recalling bread sold in 11 states because it may contain fragments of glass from a broken light bulb at a company factory.
Bimbo Bakeries said Wednesday one consumer found small pieces of glass on the outside of the bread. No injuries have been reported.
The voluntary recall covers seven different Sara Lee products, two each sold under the Nature's Harvest and Great Value brands, and one each for the Kroger, L'Oven Fresh, and Bimbo brands. The breads have "best by" dates ranging from Aug. 29 to Sept. 1.
A complete list of the recalled products is available online and in the chart below.
The Horsham, Pennsylvania-based company says consumers can return the bread to stores for a full refund.
Bimbo Bakeries is part of Grupo Bimbo, a multinational firm based in Mexico, which describes itself as the world's largest baking company.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- UK faces calls to liberalize Northern Ireland abortion laws
- The Latest: Woods in outright lead at British Open
- Local brewery celebrated 1 year anniversary
- Judge, calm in court, takes hard line on splitting families