BUCKSPORT, SC (WBTW) – The 43rd annual Bucksport Thanksgiving Day Parade has been cancelled over COVID-19 concerns.
Even coordinators cancelled the parade with the hopes of keeping people safe amid the pandemic, according to the Association for the Betterment of Bucksport.
“We are looking forward to a better year next year,” the organization said.
- SC teacher advocacy group wants teachers prioritized in next COVID-19 vaccine phase
- FBI: 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Devante Jones leads the way as the CCU men take down Troy, 90-81
- Solicitor talks about uniqueness of charge against couple accused of public sex acts in Myrtle Beach