CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – In an update on their website, Coastal Carolina University announced that three more students have tested positive for COVID-19.
The three new cases were reported from the time frame of August 20-26. During this time, no new staff members have tested positive, according to the website.
The university now has had a total number of 66 positive cases since June 8. The University said “cumulative numbers reflect the combined totals of all University symptomatic testing results, regular surveillance testing results of student-athletes per NCAA guidelines, and positive test results reported by students and employees. “
CCU also said they may not be aware of all tests taken by University employees or students.
- 1 of 2 charged with murder in shooting death of Darlington County man released on bond
- Public ice skating to be available at Florence Center in December
- Gov. McMaster urges Dominion to withdraw rate increase request for South Carolina customers
- How your state cooks Thanksgiving turkey: roast, deep-fry, smoke
- Police: Florida firefighter assaults woman after argument over politics, points gun at officer