CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – In an update on their website, Coastal Carolina University announced that three more students have tested positive for COVID-19.
The three new cases were reported from the time frame of August 20-26. During this time, no new staff members have tested positive, according to the website.
The university now has had a total number of 66 positive cases since June 8. The University said “cumulative numbers reflect the combined totals of all University symptomatic testing results, regular surveillance testing results of student-athletes per NCAA guidelines, and positive test results reported by students and employees. “
CCU also said they may not be aware of all tests taken by University employees or students.
- DHEC reports 451 new COVID-19 cases as 3 million vaccine doses given out
- Florence 1 Schools doubles, triples bus routes as drivers are out
- Living Local Carolina: Check Out These Great Ideas For Mother’s Day From Style Expert Alle Fister of Bollare!
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort, family says
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms