CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – During the Coastal Carolina University board of trustees meeting on Aug. 7, the board approved granting authority to the administration to enter into four-month leases, each with renewable terms, with off-campus student housing properties near campus, effective Aug. 15 through Dec. 14.
These additional beds will be used by students residing in main campus residential housing who test positive for COVID-19 and are required to isolate.
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- Blitz Picks – Week 2 of the SCHSL season
- Coronavirus stimulus vote delayed in US House
- Myrtle Beach Emergency Manager retires as part of city’s early retirement plan to cut costs
- Man arrested after animal cruelty incident at The Sneaky Beagle