CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – During the Coastal Carolina University board of trustees meeting on Aug. 7, the board approved granting authority to the administration to enter into four-month leases, each with renewable terms, with off-campus student housing properties near campus, effective Aug. 15 through Dec. 14.
These additional beds will be used by students residing in main campus residential housing who test positive for COVID-19 and are required to isolate.
- McMaster to speak at Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce Advocacy Council meeting
- The ‘Great Reshuffling’? 11% of Americans say they moved in 2020, survey finds
- DHEC announces 588 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 new confirmed deaths
- 4 girls, 12 and 14 years old, accused of setting house fire
- Crews respond to commercial vehicle fire on Highway 9 in Longs