CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Coastal Carolina University reported 14 new student cases and no new employee cases of COVID-19 on campus.
In the week of Sept. 24through Sept. 30, CCU has received positive tests for 14 students and no employees, according to data posted on their website.
The total number of positive cases so far on campus since June 8 is 306. The cumulative numbers reflect the combined totals of all University symptomatic testing results, regular surveillance testing results of student-athletes per NCAA guidelines, and positive test results reported by students and employees, according to the university.
CCU said on their website, they may not be aware of all tests taken by University employees or students.
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- Anti-abortion faith leaders support use of COVID-19 vaccines linked to cell lines
- Myrtle Beach purposes first-ever bike and pedestrian lanes for downtown streets
- South Carolina reports 2,946 new cases of COVID-19 and 8 additional deaths
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?