CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The City of Conway Public Utilities will be closing a portion of the road while they repair a water line break on 16th Avenue between Hwy 501 and Elm Street.
The City said while they are hopeful water service will not be interrupted, there could be low water pressure or interruption of service for businesses or homes in the immediate surrounding area during the repair.
Drivers are asked to use caution while in the area as crews work to make the repair.
- 16 finish firefighter recruit school, graduate during ceremonies at Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Grasping for air: Heat a major issue at Olympic tennis venue
- Olympic pole vaulter posts video of graphic injury at practice: ‘Messed up all my teeth’
- Georgia man arrested in 1988 murder of 8-year-old boy after DNA evidence links him to crime
- Part of Utah’s Great Salt Lake reaches historic low