CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Conway City Council is set to vote Monday on an amendment to their emergency ordinance that requires masks to be worn in public.
Starting at 4 p.m., the meeting will be held via Zoom due to health and safety concerns around the spread of COVID-19. The public can access the meeting at their website.
- Runners, hotels will wait longer for 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon delayed by COVID-19
- Living Local Carolina: Help To Tackle Hunger Locally During The Souper Bowl Of Caring: A Food Drive That Lasts Until The Super Bowl
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- Don’t fall for these mistakes when betting the Super Bowl