MARION, SC (WBTW) – Marion City Council unanimously approved a face mask resolution at a special called meeting on Monday, July 6.
While the Mayor and City Council are encouraging everyone to wear a mask, they also ask for people to continue practicing social distancing.
The resolution encourages people to wear masks when inside any public building; while waiting to enter any public building; while interacting with people in outdoor spaces including curbside pickup, delivery and service calls; While engaging in business activities in public commercial or industrial spaces; while using public transportation and while in any public situation where it is not possible to maintain a social distance of six-feet.
The next Marion City Council meeting will be on July 14.
- Myrtle Beach community activist and former HCDP Chair, Bennie Swans dies
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump’s virus revisionism; Biden on the hoax
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map