CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – One northbound lane of Highway 501 in Conway is now open after the road closed following a collision involving a tractor-trailer.
One person was injured and taken to the hospital. No information has been provided on the person’s injuries.
Crews began removing the tractor-trailer at 8 a.m. on Friday. There will be some traffic impacts, but authorities only expect the Northbound lanes to be closed for a few minutes. The entire removal could last for up to 6 hours.
The roadway was cleared Thursday evening.
Details are limited at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- Sheriff: One shot in apparent domestic situation in Florence County
- Panthers move to 3-0, defeat Texans 24-9, but lose McCaffrey, Horn to injuries
- Fallen Lake City Police officer remembered at prayer vigil
- Blitz Pee Dee player of the week – Lamar’s Patrick Anderson
- ‘I want my mother’: Kroger employee recalls helping co-worker shot at Tennessee store