MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Construction will begin next week in Myrtle Beach’s Arts and Innovation District to make some upgrades, according to the Myrtle Beach City Government.
The city said in a tweet, during the next few weeks they will be upgrading the water, sewer and stormwater systems in the parking area off of Oak Street.
A couple of buildings will be demolished to improve parking and provide better access. During construction, the parking area will be closed to the public, exception for to those who live above a few of the stores, the city said.
The work is expected to be complete by the end of December. Count on News13 for update.
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Horry County Police seek help in locating woman last heard from Monday morning
- Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail: ‘This is not a reality show’
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream