CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The Conway Police Department has arrested a man in connection with possession of narcotics after responding to a narcotics complaint, police say.
On June 17, officers responded to Provincial Apartments on Hwy 544 in Conway.
Upon investigation, they were able to obtain a search warrant for the unit and once inside they found approximately 424 grams of marijuana, 7856 grams of synthetic marijuana infused into cookies, and 1 ½ Adderall pills.
According to police, Bailey Andrew Fought was arrested subsequently charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, possession with intent to distribute marijuana within close proximity of a school, possession with intent to distribute synthetic marijuana, possession with intent to distribute synthetic marijuana within close proximity to a school, and possession of schedule II Narcotics.
- Crews on scene of structure fire in Myrtle Beach
- Pee Dee surgeon elected new chair of University of South Carolina Board of Trustees
- Woman, 2 juveniles charged with safe cracking in Robeson County
- Nonpartisan watchdog finds top two Homeland Security officials were wrongly appointed
- CDC says people who recover from COVID-19 are protected up to 3 months