CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – A Conway woman is facing a DUI charge after police say she was found with open beer in a car with a 7-month-old child.
Haley Floyd, 26, is also charged with child endangerment.
Coastal Carolina police officers say Floyd crossed the center line several times on Highway 544 near University Boulevard on Thursday at about 6:16 p.m. The police report also says officers saw her drinking a beer while driving.
Floy was released from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $1,397 bond.
- Mayors push House coronavirus panel for additional federal relief
- Horry County man accused of possessing ‘child sexual abuse material’, facing up to 100 years in prison
- Local Spotlight: Roman and Trick Riding at Painted Face Acres with Fairland Ferguson
- Myrtle Beach police release safety plan for Ocean Blvd
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents