CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The coroner has identified the victim in a shooting Monday night, where one person died and a child was severely injured.
Around 7:30 p.m. officers responded to the 1600 block of Suggs Street for a shots fired call with injuries, according to the Conway police department.
When officers arrived on scene, it was determined 23-year-old Tasjunique Graham was dead with a gunshot wound, CPD said.
A child, 2-years-old, has life-threatening injuries from a gunshot wound, and was transported to a hospital, according to authorities.
There is no suspect at this time. Detectives are currently investigating, details are limited at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to contact Conway Police Department at (843)248-1790.
- PHOTOS: Rare white sea turtle found on Kiawah Island Sunday morning
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events