HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — The coroner has released the name of the Horry County Fire and Rescue volunteer that was killed in a deadly motorcycle crash on Holmestown Road.
Timothy Hurney, 20, was killed in a crash on Saturday, according to Horry County Deputy Coroner Patty Bellamy.
The crash happened around 2:26 p.m. on the 400 Block of Holmestown Road between 707 and Scipio Lane.
Hurney was a volunteer with Horry County Fire and Rescue at Station 20 on Scipio Lane.
- 1 more charged after shots fired at Darlington County home
- Man falls, dies after dangling from hot air balloon
- Alex Murdaugh asks to leave jail after 5 days behind bars
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by trailer in South Carolina
- When can you get a COVID booster shot? These are the rules for each vaccine