RALEIGH, NC (WBTW) – North Carolina released an update on COVID-19 cases in the state Saturday morning.
As of Saturday morning, there have been 935 patients who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the state, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Public health officials also report four total deaths in people with confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus.
There are 87 patients currently hospitalized. So far, 17,527 tests have been completed.
Click here for our full coronavirus coverage.
- Judge advances murder case against 3 in Arbery death
- Conway Police respond to 3-vehicle crash on Hwy 501
- NASCAR announces next phase of races for the summer
- State total for COVID-19 in SC surpasses 13,000
- Myrtle Beach Police Department investigates series of burglaries