DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Darlington County fire crews responded to an early Friday morning fire at a tire shop, according to authorities.
Crews responded at 4:44 a.m. to Complete Tire at 1635 South 5th Street, where there was a heavy fire in the office area, according to Lauren Baker with the city of Hartsville.
No one was onside the building at the time of the fire, and no one was injured, according to Hartsville Fire Chief Jeff Burr. The chief added that the worst of the damage was concentrated in the office area.
The fire has been put out, but is currently under investigation by the the Hartsville Fire Department, Darlington Sheriff’s Office and South Carolina Law Enforcement Division. The cause is still unknown.
Details are limited at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
- These states have reported the most monkeypox cases, CDC data shows
- Boy helps NASCAR driver put new spin on ‘Let’s go, Brandon’ chant
- WATCH: Person uses flamethrower to torch Pan-American flag in Florida
- Toddler among 6 people shot during drive-by in North Carolina, police say
- Kaitlin Armstrong, suspect in pro-cyclist’s death, booked in Texas jail after arrest in Costa Rica