CAROLINA FOREST, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Fire Rescue crews worked to remove a car from a pond near Carolina Forest.
The car got caught in storms from the remnants of Sally Thursday night, causing it to go into the pond, according to Tony Casey with HCFR.
Crews responded to 3782 Renee Drive in Carolina Forest, where they used a ladder truck to scope the waters to locate the submerged vehicle, according to HCFR.
A dive team was then sent into the water to attach a tow line to the vehicle, and it was pulled out of the water by towing crews, HCFR said.
There were no injuries reported.
- PHOTOS: Rare white sea turtle found on Kiawah Island Sunday morning
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events