HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Fire crews responded to an early morning commercial structure fire in Horry County.
Around 5:06 a.m. Horry County Fire Rescue was dispatched to a commercial structure fire on Miles Standish Court in Red Hill, according to HCFR.
There are no reported injuries at this time, and the fire is under investigation, according to HCFR.
- After worst travel year on record, national hotel group warns of slow recovery due to COVID-19
- Pee Dee pharmacies waiting on vaccine doses
- Woman accused of killing husband in Florence released from jail on bond
- Chase for the Championship | Virginia sends strong message to ACC
- Florence police search for missing man last heard from a month ago