HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are working hard to clean up debris left behind following Hurricane Isaias.
Horry County Fire Rescue and the SC Department of Transportation are working together to clear downed trees from the roadway.
In the aftermath of the storm, Horry County Fire Rescue crews are still taking calls of downed trees in the roadway.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) August 4, 2020
Here are the guys from Station 24 (Aynor), working with our partners at @SCDOTPress to cut a big tree that fell over Old Camp Road.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/hT0Mhu4UpI
- Fire crews responded to structure fire in Loris
- Over 1,000 new confirmed coronavirus cases in SC; total nears 450,000
- Best Buy cut 5,000 jobs even as sales soared during pandemic
- DHEC offers help to locate vaccine providers near you
- What happens when a plumber leaves the sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of the winter? He calls it art