HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Crews are working hard to clean up debris left behind following Hurricane Isaias.
Horry County Fire Rescue and the SC Department of Transportation are working together to clear downed trees from the roadway.
In the aftermath of the storm, Horry County Fire Rescue crews are still taking calls of downed trees in the roadway.— Horry SC Fire Rescue (@hcfirerescue) August 4, 2020
Here are the guys from Station 24 (Aynor), working with our partners at @SCDOTPress to cut a big tree that fell over Old Camp Road.#HCFR pic.twitter.com/hT0Mhu4UpI
- Trump backs proposed TikTok deal with Oracle, Walmart
- President Trump speaks in NC, pledges woman for Supreme Court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- A South Carolina city gets long awaited river park
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Gov. McMaster, health officials discuss testing efforts in SC
- A sunnier end to the weekend