DARLINGTON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A Darlington man died after being struck by a car while walking along the side of the road Wednesday night, according to Darlington County Coroner Todd Hardee.
Hardee said Dustan Bradley Jordan, 38, was struck by a car on Highway 52 a mile north of the Fastrack Convenience Store.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating
Count on News13 for updates.
- 3 injured after attempted armed robbery, shooting in Florence; 5 suspects wanted
- Coastal football preparing for Sun Belt foe Georgia Southern on Saturday
- ‘They were two special people’: Conway police chief discusses challenging double murder investigation of mother, 3-year-old
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- President Trump announces support for Lumbee Tribe federal recognition