PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood has an emergency plan in place for situations like coronavirus, and is prepared to act upon those plans, officials with the theme park said Tuesday.
“In an abundance of caution, we are currently following guidance from the CDC and working closely with our partner Covenant Health to prepare, monitor and respond appropriately, should the need arise,” Public Relations Director Wes Ramsey said in a news release.
Park administration is also proactively communicating with hosts and guests about the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention hygiene guidelines, and are implementing recommendations from our internal safety team with hand-sanitation stations and conducting higher frequency disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces.
- South Carolina pastor accused of child sex crimes
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Watch Live: Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Deputies arrest off-duty Georgetown County Detention Center employee
- Players for No. 1 South Carolina women sit during anthem