CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The Domestic Violence Awareness Rally is happening Saturday at the Old Horry County Courthouse in Conway.
The event is being hosted by Ebony’s Hope and is happening from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The non-profit was created after Ebony Parson was killed by her boyfriend in Conway in 2013.
Senator Greg Hembree is expected to speak Saturday.
Every year, Ebony’s Hope helps women and children who are fleeing domestic violence situations.
The event is free to attend.
News13 will have more coverage of the rally later.
- Man charged with attempted murder after Loris shooting
- Two people cited at Hamburger Joe’s in Surfside Beach for not wearing masks
- Trump opposes Postal Service funding, says mail voting hard without it
- DHEC: Florence County sees 61 new cases of COVID-19 as Myrtle Beach area cases decline
- Police: Surfside Beach woman charged after pulling BB gun in apparent road rage incident